Java Library to create and manipulate PDF on the fly
iText is a library that allows you to generate PDF files on the fly.
The iText classes are very useful for people who need to generate read-only,
platform independent documents containing text, lists, tables and images.
The library is especially useful in combination with Java(TM)
technology-based Servlets: The look and feel of HTML is browser dependent;
with iText and PDF you can control exactly how your servlet's output will look.
libitext-java (2.1.7-2) unstable; urgency=low
[ Michael Koch ]
* Removed Gerardo Curiel from Uploaders (Closes: #553081).
[ Onkar Shinde ]
* Move -gcj package from 'Recommends' to 'Suggests' as discussed on Debian
Java mailing list.
* Update standards version to 3.8.4.
* Convert direct code changes to patch.
* Remove simple-patchsys inclusion from rules file.
* Convert packag
Browse inside libitext-java_2.1.7-2_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com