Java Library to generate PDF on the Fly
iText is a library that allows you to generate PDF files on the fly.
The iText classes are very useful for people who need to generate read-only,
platform independent documents containing text, lists, tables and images.
The library is especially useful in combination with Java(TM)
technology-based Servlets: The look and feel of HTML is browser dependent;
with iText and PDF you can control exactly how your servlet's output will look.
iText requires JDK 1.2. It's available for free under a multiple license:
MPL and LGPL.
libitext1-java (1.4-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Removed Gerardo Curiel from Uploaders (Closes: #553102).
* Build-Depends on libservlet2.5-java instead of libservlet2.3-java.
* Build-Depends on debhelper (>= 7).
* Added debian/README.source.
* Updated Standards-Version to 3.8.3.
-- Michael Koch <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 04 Nov 2009 23:46:15 +0100
libitext1-java (1.4-2) unstable; urgency
Browse inside libitext1-java_1.4-3_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com