The Java Application Monitor (JAMon) is a free, simple, high
performance, thread safe, Java API that allows developers to easily
monitor production applications. JAMon can be used to determine
application performance bottlenecks, user/application interactions,
track application scalability, and more.
libjamon-java (2.7-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Switch to source format 3.0.
* Update Standards-Version: 3.8.4.
-- Torsten Werner <email@example.com> Mon, 03 May 2010 21:44:51 +0200
libjamon-java (2.7-1ubuntu1) lucid; urgency=low
* Merge from debian testing, remaining changes:
- debian/control: Build-depend on libjetty-java rather than full jetty
- debian/control, debian/rules: