java library for simple high-level encryption
Jasypt is a java library which allows the developer to add basic encryption
capabilities to projects.
It provides :
* High-security, standards-based encryption techniques, both for
unidirectional and bidirectional encryption.
* Transparent integration with Hibernate.
* Suitable for integration into Spring-based applications and also
transparently integrable with Spring Security.
* Integrated capabilities for encrypting the configuration of
applications (i.e. datasources).
* Specific features for high-performance encryption in
* Open API for use with any JCE provider.
jasypt (1.8-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version.
* Wrap and sort Build-Depends and Depends.
* d/copyright: Use versioned URL for DEP-5.
-- Damien Raude-Morvan <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 22 Sep 2011 13:44:24 +0200
jasypt (1.7.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial release (Closes: #631013).
-- Damien Raude-Morvan <email@example.com> Sun, 19 Jun 2011 23:40:40 +0200
- Small bugfixing for large BigInteger number decryption.
- Modified in-memory storage of PBE passwords to avoid having Strings in memory that contain
the password being used. Now PBE passwords are stored as char objects that are zeroed as
soon as they are used. New "setPasswordCharArray(char password)" methods allow users to
specify passwords as char also, so that there is no
Browse inside libjasypt-java_1.8-1_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com