JBoss XML Binding
This package is part of the JBossCommonProject and provides XML
bindings to Java. The advantages of which are:
* no special interfaces or any other enforments for Java classes
used for object models;
* almost arbitrary class hierarchy loosely coupled with the XML
* the ability to populate the same object model with data from
different XML files;
* the ability to avoid representation of XML elements that are not
useful in the object model (while still supporting marshalling where
* support of DTDs and XML schemas.
libjboss-xml-binding-java (2.0.3.GA-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Team upload.
* Switch to default-jdk. (Closes: #643527).
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.2. No changes were required.
-- Miguel Landaeta <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 26 Jan 2012 17:37:44 +0100
libjboss-xml-binding-java (2.0.3.GA-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
* Change Section: java.
* Clean up Depends.
This package was debianized by Varun Hiremath <email@example.com> on
Tue, 24 Apr 2007 17:19:10 +0530.
It was downloaded from http://labs.jboss.com/
Upstream Author: JBoss Inc.
© 2005-2007 JBoss Inc., and authors
© 2007 Red Hat Middleware LLC, and individual contributors
© 2005 World Wide Web Consortium
Adrian Brock <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Scott Stark <Scott.Sta
Browse inside libjboss-xml-binding-java_2.0.3.GA-2_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com