Jetty is an Open Source HTTP Servlet Server written in 100% Java.
It is designed to be light weight, high performance, embeddable,
extensible and flexible, thus making it an ideal platform for serving
dynamic HTTP requests from any Java application.
The extra libraries include jetty-management, jetty-naming,
jetty-servlet-tester, jetty-ajp, jetty-java5-threadpool,
jetty-client, jetty-rewrite-handler, jetty-plus, jetty-annotations
jetty (6.1.21-1) unstable; urgency=medium
Stopped using /tmp/jetty-temp in /etc/init.d/jetty for security
reasons. From now all temporary data will be stored within
/var/cache/jetty as denoted below:
- JVM_TMP is now /var/cache/jetty/tmp
- JETTY_TMP is now /var/cache/jetty/data
-- Niels Thykier <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 23 Oct 2009 20:33:24 +0200
jetty (6.1.24-6) unstable; urgency=medium
* Removed Depends on JREs for library packages, no longer required
by the policy.
* Added missing depends on JREs for the jetty package.
* Made init script ignore weird exit statuses from logrotate.
(Closes: 589681, LP: #607202)
* Fixed broken restart command in jetty init script. Was missing a
-- Niels Thykier <niels@thyki