Implementation of LaTeX math mode wrote in Java
JLaTeXmath library provides a set of Java classes for displaying (complex)
mathematical formulas as part of a Java application. Some use cases are:
- Displaying text with embedded formulas (in an editor pane, a JavaHelp
- Make a combo box which provides the user with a choice between various
- Have a slider with ticks that display their values not as decimal numbers,
but as exact values, e.g., fractions, square roots or any combination of
- Display the formula together with the graph of a function.
To build the jlatexmath library just type ant...
The default task is "buildJar", the others are :
- minimal (for GeoGebra or web applications), dist/jlatexmath-minimal.zip will be created
For the moment, the doc is very poor ... It will come in a closed future ...
But I wrote some examples to show how to use easily t
libjlatexmath-java (0.9.7-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
-- Sylvestre Ledru <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 19 Dec 2011 22:24:07 +0100
libjlatexmath-java (0.9.6-2) unstable; urgency=low
[ Giovanni Mascellani ]
* Also compile class WebStartAlphabetRegistration.
[ Sylvestre Ledru ]
* debian-rules-uses-deprecated-makefile fixed
-- Sylvestre Ledru <email@example.com>
This package was debianized by Sylvestre Ledru <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
The source code was downloaded from http://sourceforge.net/projects/jlatexmath/
Nico Van Cleemput
Copyright (C) 2009 DENIZET Calixte
Copyright (C) Kris Coolsaet
Copyright (C) Nico Van Cleemput
Copyright (C) Kurt Vermeulen
Browse inside libjlatexmath-java_0.9.7-1_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com