Java library for testing code with mock objects
Mock objects help you design and test the interactions between the objects in
The jMock library:
* makes it quick and easy to define mock objects, so you don't break the
rhythm of programming.
* lets you precisely specify the interactions between your objects, reducing
the brittleness of your tests.
* works well with the autocompletion and refactoring features of your IDE
* plugs into your favourite test framework
* is easy to extend.
Advantages of jMock 2 over jMock 1
* Uses real method calls, not strings: can refactor more easily and
autocomplete in the IDE.
* Customisation by delegation, not by inheritance
* Many more plugin-points for customisation
* Independent of any testing framework: compatability with the testing
framework is a plugin-point.
* Can mock concrete classes *without*
jmock2 (2.5.1+dfsg-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial release. (Closes: #573803)
-- Gabriele Giacone <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 14 Mar 2010 16:34:33 +0100
Features planned for post 2.0.0:
Can't work out how to verify mocks before running tear-down methods.
Is this possible at all in TestNG?
- Paranamer and OGNL
An action that can call back to parameters identified by name.
Maybe an optional plug-in, since some people are uncomfortable about
the loss of static typing this would introduce
Browse inside libjmock2-java_2.5.1+dfsg-1_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com