An open-source JNLP client
Netx is a high-quality implementation of the Java Network Launching
Protocol (JNLP). It downloads code over the network for applications
and applets, caches it, and runs it in a secure environment.
General Features of netx and JNLP:
* Quality: Highest quality open-source JNLP client.
* Modular: Easily add JNLP capabilities to any applications.
* Security: Run code in a sandbox or log its activities.
* Small Size: Loads from a ~130K JAR file.
* Auto-Update: No special code needed to auto-update apps.
* Fast startup: Runs code from a cache for fast starting.
* Saves Memory: Supports running apps in a shared JVM.
* No Browser: Runs apps and applets without a browser.
* Web Based: No installers needed to deploy an application
libnetx-java (0.5-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Update my email address
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.8.4
* Change Section to java
* Switch to default-jdk
* Switch to source format 3.0
* Set source version to 1.4 in debian/rules
-- Varun Hiremath <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 10 Apr 2010 18:45:20 -0400
libnetx-java (0.5-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial release (Closes: #451555)
This package was debianized by Varun Hiremath <email@example.com> on
Tue, 24 Apr 2007 17:19:10 +0530.
It was downloaded from http://jnlp.sourceforge.net/netx/
Upstream Authors: Jon A. Maxwell (JAM)
Copyright: (C) 2001-2003 Jon A. Maxwell (JAM)
This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License
Browse inside libnetx-java_0.5-2_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com