Java components for building applications with Docking capabilities
An application can be divided into sub-sets: the "dockables".
- Each Dockable can be precisely positionned by the user, by a drag and drop
gesture issued from its title bar.
- Dockables can be grouped into tabbed panes.
Every Dockable is given a title bar with a set of common functions (and
- Maximize / Restore : the Dockable takes all the available space on the
- Detach/Attach : the Dockable is extracted from its parent window
- Iconify / Restore : the Dockable is changed into a side button : it appears
only when the mouse is moved over it
- Contextual pop-up menus : customizable title bars and tabs
- Close / Closable tab
libvldocking-java (2.1.4-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Remove debian/watch because the original download location does no longer
* Update Homepage in debian/control to point to version 3 branch.
* Switch to default-jdk.
* Switch to source format 3.0.
* Change Section: java.
* Update Standards-Version: 3.9.1.
-- Torsten Werner <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 17 Aug 2011 17:35:54 +
This package was debianized by Torsten Werner <email@example.com> on
Sun May 13 18:16:26 CEST 2007.
It was downloaded from http://www.vlsolutions.com/en/products/docking/index.php
Upstream Author: VLSolutions <firstname.lastname@example.org>
(c) 2004-2007 VLSolutions
This software is distributed under the CeCILL license, a GNU GPL-compatible
license adapted to French law.
Browse inside libvldocking-java_2.1.4-4_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com