XML entity and URI resolver library
Apache XML Commons Resolver simplifies the task of using XML catalog files to
perform entity resolution. They are used by other Apache XML projects like
Xerces-J and Xalan-J.
Apache XML Commons Resolver for Debian
- The JAR is named xml-commons-resolver-*.jar in /usr/share/java. Most
applications that use the resolver library expect the JAR name to be simply
resolver.jar in their build files.
- Two files are missing in the Debian package compared to upstream's binary
distribution. I don't know where upstream got them from,
libxml-commons-resolver1.1-java (1.2-7) unstable; urgency=low
* Add OSGi metadata to jar manifest
* Add javahelper to Build-Depends
* Replaced obsolete build-depend default-jdk-builddep by default-jdk
and gcj-native-helper to fix lintian reported error.
* Bumped Standards-Version to 3.9.2
* Add Jakub Adam to Uploaders
-- Jakub Adam <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 24 Nov 2011 20:48:37
This package was debianized by Stefan Gybas <email@example.com> on 18-Feb-2004.
The source was downloaded from http://www.apache.org/dist/xml/commons/
Copyright: 2006 The Apache Software Foundation.
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
You may obtain a copy of the License at
Browse inside libxml-commons-resolver1.1-java_1.2-7_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com