X server in Java
A complete X server implementation in Java which can run standalone or as an
applet. It supports remote X and (using libjsch-java) X forwarded over SSH.
Also includes a library for embedding WeirdX in other Java programs or
weirdx (1.0.32-6) unstable; urgency=low
* Team upload.
[ Matthew Johnson ]
* move to team repo and maintenance
[ Damien Raude-Morvan ]
* Use default-jdk to build (Closes: #640631).
* Switch to 3.0 (quilt) source format.
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.2: set Section to java.
-- Damien Raude-Morvan <email@example.com> Sun, 20 Nov 2011 23:59:26 +0100
weirdx (1.0.32-5) unstable
ChangeLog of WeirdX
Last modified: Thu Apr 15 08:27:09 UTC 2004
Changes since version 1.0.31:
- added the secure X access support by using JSch.
- fixed a crash bug in setting the title of window frame in RootlessWM mode.
- fixed crash bugs in handling window properties.
- fixed bugs in displaying J
This package was Debianised by Matthew Johnson <firstname.lastname@example.org> on Tue Jan 15
14:19:15 GMT 2008
This package was downloaded from
Upstream Author: JCraft Inc
Unless otherwise stated the code is Copyright (C) 1998--2004 JCraft Inc and
released under the following licence:
This program is free software; you can redistr
Browse inside weirdx_1.0.32-6_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com