The Scintilla source code editing widget for Qt4, development files
QScintilla is a text editor for Qt4 with features especially useful when
writing and debugging source code. These include support for syntax
styling, error indicators, code completion, call tips and margins.
This package contains development headers needed when developing
C++ applications that use QScintilla 2.
v2.4.3 17th March 2010
- Added clearFolds() to QsciScintilla.
v2.4.2 20th January 2010
- Updated Spanish translations from Jaime Seuma.
- Fixed compilation problems with Qt v3 and Qt v4 prior to v4.5.
v2.4.1 14th January 2010
- Added the QsciLexerSpice and QsciLexerVerilog classes.
- Significant performance improvements when handling long lines.
- The Python bindings include automati
qscintilla2 (2.4.3-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
- Changelog is not distributed any more, don't try to install
-- Torsten Marek <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 18 Apr 2010 18:17:14 +0200
qscintilla2 (2.4.2-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Fix dependencies of libqscintilla2-dev (Closes: #568217)
-- Torsten Marek <email@example.com> Wed, 03 Feb 2010 09:01:40
This package was debianized by:
Torsten Marek <firstname.lastname@example.org> on Sun, 29 Jul 2007 12:17:49 +0200.
It was downloaded from:
QScintilla 2 (under Qt3/, Qt4/, Python/ designer-Qt*/ and doc/html-Qt*/):
Phil Thompson <email@example.com>
Riverbank Computing Limited <info@riverbankcom
Browse inside libqscintilla2-dev_2.4.3-1_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com