Development files (headers) for SLV2 library
SLV2 is a library geared towards music and audio applications
which makes the use of LV2 plugins as simple as possible.
LV2 is a simple but extensible successor of LADSPA plugins,
intended to address the limitations of LADSPA
which many applications have outgrown.
This package contains the headers used to build applications
that use libslv2.
slv2 (0.6.6-5) unstable; urgency=low
* debian/patches/02-hppa_parallel.patch: Disable parallel build on
hppa architecture (Closes: #590976).
* Adjust debian/rules to apply patch on-the-fly.
* Bump Standards.
* Remove DM-Upload-Allowed: yes.
* Add .gitignore file.
* Set architecture of the -DEV package to all, adjust Depends field
-- Alessio Treglia <alessio@debian.
slv2 (0.6.6) unstable; urgency=low
* Add manual pages for utilities
* Reduce plugin load overhead (on-demand querying with finer granularity)
* Fix compilation on Mac OS X
-- Dave Robillard <email@example.com> Mon, 25 May 2009 23:30:49 -0400
slv2 (0.6.4) unstable; urgency=low
* Add generic query interface to allow arbitrary querying of data
* Combine similar headers (reduce code d
This package was debianized by:
Debian Multimedia Maintainers <firstname.lastname@example.org> on Tue, 31 Mar 2009 16:59:45 +0200.
It was downloaded from:
Dave Robillard <email@example.com>
Copyright (C) 2007, 2008, 2009 Dave Robillard
The ladspa.h file is copyrighted by:
Browse inside libslv2-dev_0.6.6-5_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com