simple, flexible mock object library for Ruby unit testing
FlexMock is a simple, but flexible, mock object library for Ruby unit
This is a dependency package which depends on Debian's default Ruby version
libflexmock-ruby (0.8.2-2) unstable; urgency=high
* Build-Depends on ruby-pkg-tools >= 0.14 and install 1.9 module files
into /usr/lib/ruby/1.9.0/ (Closes: #484614)
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.8.0 (no changes).
-- Roberto C. Sanchez <email@example.com> Tue, 17 Jun 2008 01:45:47 -0400
libflexmock-ruby (0.8.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
-- Roberto C. Sanch
= Changes for FlexMock
== Pre-Version 0.8.1
* Added Joe O'Brien's patch to allow view stubbing in Rails 2.0
* Added Evan Phoenix's patch to remove allocate from default
allocators in new_instances (for Rubinius compatibility).
== Version 0.8.0
* Added by_default
* Added undefined behavior
* Mock methods are added to partial mocks only if they are not
previously defined. This should reduce
Browse inside libflexmock-ruby_0.8.2-2_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com