Glib 2 bindings for the Ruby language
Glib is a useful general-purpose C library, notably used by GTK+ and GNOME.
This package contains libraries for using Glib with the Ruby programming
language. It is most likely useful in conjunction with Ruby bindings for
other libraries such as GTK+.
This is a dummy package depending on the library for the current default
version of Ruby.
Ruby-GNOME2 -- Ruby bindings for GNOME-2.x
This is a set of bindings for the GNOME-2.x libraries for use from Ruby.
- Ruby/GLib2 - GLib 2.0.x or later
- Ruby/ATK - ATK 1.0.x or later
- Ruby/Pango - Pango 1.1.x or later
- Ruby/GdkPixbuf2 - GTK+ 2.0.x or later
* This Release Candidate seems to be pretty stable. Please give us
feedback if you encounter any problems.
* The win32 bindings will be released later and will be considered as EXPERIMENTAL
The changes marked with 2 stars (**) may currently not work on win32 platforms.
- Bound functions def
ruby-gnome2 (0.17.0~rc1-6) unstable; urgency=low
* Add patch maincontext-value.patch fixes a crash triggered at least by
kazehakase (Closes: #490305).
* Add patch holder-free-memory-leak.diff fixes large memory leak (Closes:
-- Arnaud Cornet <email@example.com> Thu, 18 Sep 2008 10:56:46 +0200
ruby-gnome2 (0.17.0~rc1-5) unstable; urgency=low
* Add patch destroy-object
2008-05-23 Kouhei Sutou <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* run-tests.rb: don't use open3, just output to stdou
The Ruby-GNOME2 Project Team (in alphabetical order, M:Maintainer)
This package originally Debianised by Dafydd Harries <email@example.com>,
on 13th November 2003.
Browse inside libglib2-ruby_0.17.0~rc1-6_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com