Common files for SELinux policy management libraries
This package provides the common files used by the shared libraries
for SELinux policy management.
Security-enhanced Linux is a patch of the Linux kernel and a
number of utilities with enhanced security functionality designed to
add mandatory access controls to Linux. The Security-enhanced Linux
kernel contains new architectural components originally developed to
improve the security of the Flask operating system. These
architectural components provide general support for the enforcement
of many kinds of mandatory access control policies, including those
based on the concepts of Type Enforcement, Role-based Access
Control, and Multi-level Security.
semanage.conf(5) Linux System Administration semanage.conf(5)
semanage.conf - global configuration file for the SELinux
The semanage.conf file is usually located under the directory
/etc/selinux and it is used for run-time configuration of the
behavior of the SELinux Management library.
Each line should
libsemanage (2.1.6-6) unstable; urgency=low
* Team upload.
* Do not Conflicts with ruby transitional package, use versionized Breaks
instead (Closes: #667066)
* debian/gbp.conf: Change default git-buildpackage build-directory
-- Laurent Bigonville <email@example.com> Sun, 10 Jun 2012 08:47:37 +0200
libsemanage (2.1.6-5) unstable; urgency=low
* Team upload.
* debian/rules: Do not
* add ignoredirs config for genhomedircon
* Fallback_user_level can be NULL if you are not using MLS
* regenerate .pc on VERSION change
* maintain mode even if umask is tighter
* semanage.conf man page
* create man5dir if not exist
* Create a new preserve_tunables flag
* tree: default make target to all not
* fix semanage_store_access_c
This is the Debian packe for libsemanage, and it is built from sources
obtained from: http://www.nsa
Browse inside libsemanage-common_2.1.6-6_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com