localization files for the KTorrent library
The KTorrent library is a C++ / Qt 4 / KDE Platform based implementation of
the BitTorrent protocol (mostly client side).
This package contains translations of the KTorrent library.
libktorrent (1.0.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* Rename library package to libktorrent2, SONAME has been bumped:
- rename references in debian/control;
- rename install and symbol files;
- bump minver of all symbols to 1.0.2 in the symbol file;
- change package name and soname in debian/libktorrent2.symbols;
- change file path in debian/libktorrent2.in
Changes in 1.0.2:
- Fix subtle bug causing some connections to be dropped prematurely
- Fix bug causing tracker replies with only IPv6 addresses to be misinterpreted as an invalid reply
- Fix bug with sequence number wrapping around in µTP causing bad_alloc's (242042)
- Fix deadlock in µTP code
- Fix crash in DecompressFileJob (243243)
Changes in 1.0.1:
- Make sure that KT binds correctly on sy
This package was debianized by Modestas Vainius <firstname.lastname@example.org>
on Sat, 08 May 2010 16:31:04 +0300 as a member of the
Debian KDE Extras Team <email@example.com>.
The original source was downloaded from http://ktorrent.org/?q=downloads
Joris Guisson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Ivan Vasic <email@example.com>
Copyright: © 2005-2010 Joris Guisson <joris.g
Browse inside libktorrent-l10n_1.0.2-1_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com