search mailboxes for mail matching an expression
Grepmail looks for mail messages containing a pattern, and prints the
resulting messages. Usage is very similar to grep. It can handle
compressed mailbox files, and can search the header or body of emails.
It also supports searches constrained by date and size.
grepmail - search mailboxes for a particular email
Grepmail searches a normal, gzip'd, bzip'd, or tzip'd mailbox for a given
regular expression, and returns those emails that match it. Piped input is
allowed, and date and size restrictions are supported, as are searches using
NEW IN THIS VERSION
Version 5.3033: Thu Mar 1 2007
- Improved the documentation for -Y. (Thanks to J
GREPMAIL(1p) User Contributed Perl Documentation GREPMAIL(1p)
grepmail - search mailboxes for mail matching a regular
grepmail [--help|--version] [-abBDFhHilLmrRuvVw] [-C <cache-file>]
[-j <status>] [-s <sizespec>] [-d <date-specification>]
[-X <signature-pattern>] [-Y <header-pattern>]
[[-e] <pattern>|-E <
grepmail (5.3033-5) unstable; urgency=low
* QA upload.
* Update Standards-Version to 3.8.4 (No changes needed)
* debian/patches/man_page.patch: Added
* Switch to 3.0 (quilt) source format: Add debian/source/format
* debian/patches/midnight.patch: Added, thanks to Manuel Prinz
* debian/patches/fix_nonexistent_mailbox_test.patch: Fix FTBFS with
Features which haven't made it in yet:
- Support for searches on email threads. (Thanks to Zack Brow
This is a Debian prepackaged version of the grepmail utility.
This package was put together by Joey
Browse inside grepmail_5.3033-5_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com