a mail filter written in Scheme
Scmail is a mail filter written in Scheme, you can write processing
recipes in S-expression. Scmail can be used as a filter for an
incoming mail, invoked each time by .forward, or it can be used as a
mail processor to distribute existing mails into the right mailbox.
It comes with a bayesian spam filter called scbayes.
Overview of Changes in scmail 1.3 - 2004-07-27
* Multiple occurrences of fields having the same name are now
supported (ex. Delivered-To:).
* Other small modifications have been also made.
Overview of Changes in scmail 1.2 - 2004-03-11
* scmail-refile/scmail-deliver --dry-run is supported.
* Short command line options are supported.
Overview of Changes in scmail 1.1 - 2004-02-07
* Packaging p
scmail (1.3-4) unstable; urgency=low
* debian/control (Build-Depends): Added gauche-gdbm (Closes: #608558).
Thanks to Salvatore Bonaccorso
-- NIIBE Yutaka <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 06 Jan 2011 17:16:28 +0900
scmail (1.3-3) unstable; urgency=low
* debian/control (Build-Depends): Added gauche-dev and quilt. Require
newer debhelper (Closes: #608205). Thanks to Jakub Wilk.
2004-07-27 Satoru Takabayashi <email@example.com>
* scmail: 1.3 Released!
* doc/embed.scm: New
This package was debianized by NIIBE Yutaka <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Mon, 21 Feb 2005 18:55:10 +0900.
Browse inside scmail_1.3-4_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com