keyboard shortcut extension for icedove
Nostalgy adds keyboard shortcuts to change the current folder, to move/copy
selected messages into another folder, to add/remove/view tags; the selection
of the target folder is made through an auto-completion box where you can type
part of the folder name. There are also commands to improve the navigation
between Icedove's three panes.
This extension was generated by the Extension Wizard at
This extension is compatible only with Firefox 1.5 and
above. Most of the files in this package are based on
the 'helloworld' extension from the Mozillazine Knowledge Base.
You can build an XPI for installation by running the
build.sh script located in this folder. For development
icedove-nostalgy (0.2.22-3) unstable; urgency=low
* [4f9aaca] Remove icedove-3.0 link now that it has been renamed to icedove.
-- Guido Günther <email@example.com> Fri, 22 Jan 2010 21:49:56 +0100
icedove-nostalgy (0.2.22-2) unstable; urgency=low
* [9a43fd3] add replaces
* [fdf255e] fix Vcs-Browser
* [e18fb8f] Bump standards version to 3.8.3
-- Guido Günther <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue,
- fix more issues with TB3
- improve the test to avoid capturing keys when an input field is focused
- various fixes for TB 3
- allow to install on Postbox 1.1, TB 3.0pre, SeaMonkey 2.0
- repair the "`" thing
- fix a bug that causes infinite loop when using statistical prediction with tags
- fix the "`" thing for TB 3
- integrate support for p
This package was debianized by Guido Guenther <email@example.com> on
Wed, 12 Mar 2008 17:57:51 +0100.
Browse inside xul-ext-nostalgy_0.2.22-3_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com