time series analysis in Octave
The TSA toolbox is useful for analysing Time Series. The methods are
based on stochastic concepts and maximum entropy methods. The
programs should be compatible to Matlab as well as Octave. It
includes Stochastic Signal processing, Autoregressive Model
Identification, maximum entropy spectral estimation, and much more.
This Octave add-on package is part of the Octave-Forge project.
TSA (Time Series Analysis) Toolbox 3.10
The TSA toolbox is useful for analysing Time Series.
The methods are based on stochastic concepts and
maximum entropy methods. The programs should be compatible
to Matlab as well as Octave.
- Stochastic Signal processing
- Autoregressive Model Identification
- adaptive autoregressive modelling using
octave-tsa (4.0.1-2) unstable; urgency=low
[ Rafael Laboissiere ]
* debian/control: Build-depend on octave-pkg-dev >= 0.7.0, such that the
package is built against octave3.2
[ Thomas Weber ]
* Upload to unstable
* Use octave-tsa.docs for installation of documents, following the change
in octave-pkg-dev 0.7.1.
* debian/check.m: Load nan package before running the tests
# Automatically generated file --- DO NOT EDIT
2009-05-04 16:59 hauberg
Browse inside octave-tsa_4.0.1-2_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com