VGA BIOS software for the Bochs and Qemu emulated VGA card
The goal of this project is to provide a Video BIOS for Bochs and Qemu.
This VGA BIOS is very specific to the bochs/qemu emulated VGA card.
WARNING: It is NOT meant to drive a physical vga card. You will probably
fry it if you try. You have been warned.
The goal of this project is to have a LGPL'd Video Bios in plex86,
Bochs and qemu.
This VGA Bios is very specific to the emulated VGA card.
It is NOT meant to drive a physical vga card.
Cirrus SVGA extension
The Cirrus SVGA extension is designed for the Cirrus emulation in Bochs and
qemu. The initial patch for the Cirrus extension
vgabios (0.6c-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Switch to source format “3.0 (quilt)”:
- Remove quilt from Build-Depends.
- Remove quilt.make include from debian/rules.
- Remove patch and unpatch targets from debian/rules.
- Remove now unneeded debian/README.source.
* Use UTF-8 copyright symbol in debian/rules.
* Now using Standards-Version 3.8.3 (no changes needed).
2009-04-07 20:18 vruppert
* vgabios.c (1.69):
- biosfn_write_teletype: fixed attribute when scrolling in text mode
2009-04-06 20:17 vruppert
* ChangeLog (1.28), README (1.17):
- preparing for release 0.6c
2009-01-25 16:46 vruppert
* vbe.c (1.62), vbe.h (1.28), vbetables-gen.c (1.5):
- added support for a lot more non-standard VBE modes (e.g. widescreen modes)
- requires latest Bo
Short term :
- Fix init mode (ah=00). Should use more BIOS variables
This package was debianized by Robert Millan <email@example.com> on
Sat, 1 Sep 2001 17:01:45 +0200.
Not all the functions have been implemented yet.
Please report any bugs to <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Browse inside vgabios_0.6c-2_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com