VGA BIOS software for the Bochs and Qemu emulated VGA card
The goal of this project is to provide a Video BIOS for Bochs and Qemu.
This VGA BIOS is very specific to the bochs/qemu emulated VGA card.
WARNING: It is NOT meant to drive a physical vga card. You will probably
fry it if you try. You have been warned.
The goal of this project is to have a LGPL'd Video Bios in plex86,
Bochs and qemu.
This VGA Bios is very specific to the emulated VGA card.
It is NOT meant to drive a physical vga card.
Cirrus SVGA extension
The Cirrus SVGA extension is designed for the Cirrus emulation in Bochs and
qemu. The initial patch for the Cirrus extension
vgabios (0.7a-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Adopt the package under qemu-pkg umbrella (Closes: #658776)
Thank you Guillem for maintaining it so far
* Move package git repository to git.debian.org
* Update VCS links accordingly
* Convert debian/rules to debhelper, remove more generated files in clean
* Added debian/patches/disable-1280x768-and-1280x120-modes.patch to work around
2011-10-15 16:07 vruppert
* vgabios.c (1.75):
- implemented vgabios functions with AX=0x112x (patch by Hugo Mercier)
2011-07-19 22:17 vruppert
* vgabios.c (1.74):
- update pci_get_lfb_addr for vmware vga (patch by Gerd Hoffmann)
- pci_get_lfb_addr now checks BAR #1 too
- give names to the numbered labels to make the code more readable
2011-07-19 20:25 vruppert
* vbe.c (1.64),
Short term :
- Fix init mode (ah=00). Should use more BIOS variables
This package was debianized by Robert Millan <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Sat, 1 Sep 2001 17:01:45 +0200.
Not all the functions have been implemented yet.
Please report any bugs to the LGPL'd VGABIOS proje
Browse inside vgabios_0.7a-3_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com