SSH connection generation tool
Belier allows automated openings of a shell or command executions
on remote computers through SSH. The main feature is Belier's ability
to cross several computers before joining the final machine.
What's for ?
Belier allows opening a shell or executing a command on a remote computer through a SSH connection. The main feature of Belier is its ability to cross several intermediate computers before realizing the job.
- Belier reaches the final computer through intermediate machines.
- You can execute commands with any account available on the remote computer.
bel - open a shell or execute a command on a remote computer
through several machines
bel [-e file] [-s file] [-d delay]
bel generates a script allowing the user to open a shell or
execute a command on a remote computer through several
machines. In order to
belier (1.2-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Switched to dpkg-source 3.0 (quilt) format.
* Fixed watch file.
- Switch Maintainer to PAPT.
- Switch Uploaders to Carl Chenet <email@example.com>.
- Bump Standards-Version to 3.8.4. No changes needed.
- Added a Build-Depends-Indep field.
- Added python-support to Build-Depends-Indep.
-- Carl Chenet <chaica@ohmyt
This package was debianized by Chenet Carl <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Fri, 13 Feb 2009 11:58:58 +0100.
Browse inside belier_1.2-2_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com