scripts examples for EiskaltDC++
This package contains the scripts examples for EiskaltDC++.
It used by /sh and /alias chat commands (see man-page or /help in chat).
EiskaltDC++ is a cross-platform program that uses the Direct Connect and ADC
protocols. It is compatible with other DC clients, such as the original DC
from Neomodus, DC++ and derivatives. EiskaltDC++ also interoperates with all
common DC hub software.
You can copy this directory (luascripts) to ~/.config/eiskaltdc++/ and edit example files as you need.
eiskaltdcpp (2.2.6-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Added patches:
-- Boris Pek <email@example.com> Thu, 10 May 2012 19:22:30 +0300
eiskaltdcpp (2.2.6-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Few patches were backported from version 2.2.7 which is not yet released:
--- 2.2.6 2012-02-20 ---
*** common changes ***
* Thanks to Konstantinos Georgokitsos the Greek translation is now available.
* Thanks to Stefano Simoncelli the Italian translation is now available.
* Fixed rewriting external IP when DHT is used.
* Added support for reading and writing full TTH tree in the file attribute.
The implementation is compatible with FlylinkDC++. Not all file systems al
Browse inside eiskaltdcpp-scripts_2.2.6-4_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com