iSCSI Enterprise Target kernel module source
iSCSI Enterprise Target is for building an iSCSI storage system on
Linux. It is aimed at developing an iSCSI target satisfying enterprise
This package provides the source code for the iscsitarget kernel module.
The iscsitarget package is also required in order to make use of this
module. Kernel source or headers are required to compile this module.
iscsitarget (18.104.22.168-2) unstable; urgency=low
The following conf file have changed locations from /etc/ to /etc/iet/
* /etc/ietd.conf => /etc/iet/ietd.conf
* /etc/initiators.allow => /etc/iet/initiators.allow
initiators.deny file has been deprecated upstream and thus will not be
shipped going forward. The old file, if present will still be used.
targets.allow file has been added, w
iscsitarget (22.214.171.124-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New Upstream Bug Fix Release
* Fix incorrect path installation. Correct path is /etc/iet/
* Update Standards Version to 3.9.1 (No changes required)
* Add DKMS support for iscsitarget kernel module building
* Add iscsitarget-dkms to Suggests
* Change PID_FILE to ietd.pid. This was causing the ietd daemon to not
be killed. Not ver
Summary of changes from v126.96.36.199 to v188.8.131.52
o uninitialized data fixes pointed out by valgrind
o fix invalid read in iSNS code pointed out by valgrind
o check buffer boundaries in iSNS code (CVE-2010-2221)
o fix memleak in iSNS ACL code
o clean up iSCSI login response error handling
o rework ietd startup to avoid concurrent
This package was debianized by Philipp Hug <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Tue, 29 Mar 2005 20:57:04 +0200.
Browse inside iscsitarget-source_184.108.40.206-1_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com