D-Bus-based IRC suite (graphical client)
The sushi IRC suite consists of a central daemon and several clients, which
communicate via DBus. DBus methods and signals are provided by the daemon to
abstract the IRC protocol. Clients can use these methods and signals to
easily interact with IRC.
tekka is a GTK-driven client for maki and is written in Python. It uses Glade
to describe the interface, supports plugins and tries to stick to the GNOME
Human Interface (HIG) guidelines.
tekka - Graphical IRC client
tekka provides a graphical IRC client that uses maki.
maki(1), nigiri(1), sushi-remote(1)
tekka 1.4.0 tekka(1)
sushi (1.4.0+dfsg-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release (Closes: #655964, #638661, #640420, #652783).
* Remove 01_deprecated-gnutls-2.12.diff patch, not needed anymore.
* Update debian/copyright file.
* Fix source-contains-waf-binary lintian error (Closes: #654507).
* Update debian/README.source file.
* debian/rules: remove generated waflib/*.pyc in override_dh_auto_clean
Copyright (c) 2009-2010 Marian Tietz
All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyr
Browse inside tekka_1.4.0+dfsg-1_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com