2D platformer game starring a quixotic frog
Frogatto is a platformer in the style of old arcade, Sega and
Nintendo games. The world is viewed as a cross-section seen from the
side, and your character walks and jumps between solid platforms
whilst fighting monsters.
This package contains game data and music files.
Frogatto & Friends is an old-school 2D platformer game, starring a certain quixotic frog. It's a big adventure with all the classic fun - you fight monsters, collect coins, talk to people, and buy new stuff. Also, Frogatto has a very flexible game engine you can use to make your own creations.
The game's source code license can be found in the LICENSE file in the distribution.
See INSTALL for in
frogatto-data (1.2+dfsg-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Add myself to Uploaders.
* New upstream release.
* Drop +ssh protocol in debian/control Vcs-* fields.
* Fix debian/watch file to point to latest release hosted on Github.
* Update to Standards version 3.9.3, no changes required.
-- Vincent Cheng <Vincentc1208@gmail.com> Sun, 20 May 2012 17:14:17 -0700
frogatto-data (1.1+dfsg-1) unst
* Complete redo of attack logic; frogatto now is free to walk around whilst he attacks, and in general is much more responsive.
* Frogatto's tongue-grabbing is MUCH more forgiving
* Complete rewrite of damage handling; much more consistent now, and categorically eliminates some bugs where damage wouldn't get dealt.
* Reworked some tilesets to eliminate tiling errors.
* Further en
This package was debianized by Dmitry E. Oboukhov <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Fri Jul 16 12:23:24 MSD 2010
Browse inside frogatto-data_1.2+dfsg-1_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com