luminance-hdr transitional package
Empty package to facilitate upgrades, can be safely removed.
luminance-hdr (2.2.1-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Upload to unstable.
-- Andreas Metzler <email@example.com> Sat, 02 Jun 2012 08:22:02 +0200
luminance-hdr (2.2.1-2) experimental; urgency=low
[ Leonardo Montecchi ]
* Added patch from upstream code, fixes compilation on non-x86
-- Andreas Metzler <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 25 May 201
* NEW: splitted executable luminance-hdr-cli for commandline mode
* NEW: Windows Installer optionally registers file associations
* Aborting Batch HDR creation and batch tonemapping is now possible
* Speed improvements in Reinhard05
* Language change without restarting application
* Corrected detection of exif rotation
* Windows: TIFF support now works correctly (at all)
* Windows: f
Qtpfsgui was debianized by Cyril Brulebois
<email@example.com> on Wed, 12 Dec 2007 23:45:44 +0100.
After the rename to luminance-hdr it was taken over by Andreas Metzler
and Leonardo Montecchi.
It was downloaded from <http://qtpfsgui.sourceforge.net/>
Main developer, improvements, bug fixing
Davide Anastasia (Lead Project Mantainer & Mac OS X support) <david
Browse inside qtpfsgui_2.2.1-3_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com