TAO naming service (transitional package)
This package is a transitional package to tao-cosnaming.
It can be safely removed after installation.
ace (6.1.2-1) experimental; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* debian/patches/16-ace-inet-pkgconfig-files.diff: drop, integrated.
* debian/patches/prevent_doxygen_ace_manpages.diff: ditto.
* debian/patches/reduce-doxygen-doc.diff: reworked since HTMLHelp is
no longer generated.
* debian/patches/20-versioned_libs.diff: refreshed.
* debian/patches/34-bts386713.diff: refreshed.
Sat May 19 14:28:57 CEST 2012 Johnny Willemsen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* TAO version 2.1.2 released.
Thu May 17 18:35:22 UTC 2012 Trevor Fields <email@example.com>
Updates for 2.1.2
Thu May 17 08:13:25 UTC 2012 Johnny Willemsen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Fixed conversion warning
Wed May 16 14:0
This package was debianized by:
Ossama Othman <email@example.com> on Fri, 25 Sep 1998 16:43:42 -0400.
Then maintained by:
Brian Nelson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Konstantinos Margaritis <email@example.com>
Thomas Girard <firstname.lastname@example.org>
It is now maintained by:
Debian ACE+TAO maintainers <email@example.com>
It was downloaded from: <http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/>
Browse inside tao-naming_6.1.2-1_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com