transitional dummy package
This is a transitional dummy package.
Note that this is a text-only and possibly out-of-date version of the
wiki ReadMe, which is located at:
This package contains the Tesseract Open Source OCR Engine.
Originally developed at Hewlett Packard Laboratories Bristol and
at Hewlett Packard Co, Greeley Colorado, all the code
in this distribution is now licensed
tesseract (3.02.01-6) unstable; urgency=low
* No changes. Bumping package version to poosibly help with upload.
-- Jeff Breidenbach <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 30 Jul 2012 16:01:21 -0700
tesseract (3.02.01-5) unstable; urgency=low
* Working with Jonathan to fix mistaken extra files.
-- Jeff Breidenbach <email@example.com> Mon, 30 Jul 2012 11:38:04 -0700
tesseract (3.02.01-4.2) unstable; urgen
2012-02-01 - v3.02
* Moved ResultIterator/PageIterator to ccmain.
* Added Right-to-left/Bidi capability in the output iterators for Hebrew/Arabic.
* Added paragraph detection in layout analysis/post OCR.
* Fixed inconsistent xheight during training and over-chopping.
* Added simultaneous multi-language capability.
* Refactored top-level word recognition module.
* Added experimental e
This package was debianized by Jeffrey Ratcliffe <Jeffrey.Ratcliffe@gmail.com>
on Mon, 06 Aug 2007 2
Browse inside tesseract-ocr-dev_3.02.01-6_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com