beautiful and under-rated Saturn emulator - common files
Yabause is a Sega Saturn emulator. It has the following features:
* booting games from CD-ROM and ISO files
* booting games with either an emulated or original BIOS
* screenshot support
* savegame backups
* cheat system
* fullscreen playing
* multiple debugging options
* joystick support
* region select
This package contains arch-independend files like images and translations.
yabause (0.9.11.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream bugfix release.
* Drop all patches, they were either taken from upstream SVN or
were applied upstream in this release.
* Properly enable hardening flags.
Thanks: Simon Ruderich <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Added patch: use_dpkg_buildflags.patch
* Disable dynarec on armel/armhf.
Added patch: disable_dynar
0.9.10 -> 0.9.11
- Now using CMake as the default build system.
For now, autotools based build and "custom" build systems are still supported.
- New Cocoa port
- Added a dynamic recompiling SH2 core for x86 and ARM
- New SCSP implementation
- Major update of the software renderer from the yabause-rr team
- Added an option to allow to execute from the cache
Browse inside yabause-common_0.9.11.1-1_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com