Perl module to handle freedesktop .desktop files
File::DesktopEntry is used to work with .desktop files. The format of these
files is specified by the freedesktop "Desktp Entry" specification. For this
module version 0.9.4 of the specification was used.
File::DesktopEntrUsermContributed Perl DocumeFile::DesktopEntry(3pm)
File::DesktopEntry - Object to handle .desktop files
my $entry = File::DesktopEntry->new('firefox');
print "Using ".$entry->Name." to open http://perl.org\n";
libfile-desktopentry-perl (0.04-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Team upload.
[ gregor herrmann ]
* Remove Florian Ragwitz from Uploaders (closes: #523252).
[ Nathan Handler ]
* debian/watch: Update to ignore development releases.
[ Ansgar Burchardt ]
* debian/control: Convert Vcs-* fields to Git.
* Use source format 3.0 (quilt).
* Use tiny debian/rules with debhelper 8.
0.04 Sun Nov 4 2007
Hot fix release - POSIX does not export LC_MESSAGES on all platforms
- Removed POSIX dependency
0.03 Sun Nov 4 2007
- Added support for writing Desktop Entry files
- Updated to version 1.0 of the specification
- Added much more sanity checks while handling data
- Extended unit tests to almost full coverage
- Added support for basic funct
Browse inside libfile-desktopentry-perl_0.04-3_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com