module for handling shared data in PAR archives
File::ShareDir::PAR is a Perl module that provides a mechanism for locating
shared data in PAR packages. By using this module's functions, the currently
loaded .par files will be scanned before @INC, which is the same order you
get for loading modules when PAR is in effect. If a matching path is found
in a PAR archive, the full archive is extracted and the path returned will
point to the extracted copy on disk.
File::ShareDir::PUserpContributed Perl DocumFile::ShareDir::PAR(3pm)
File::ShareDir::PAR - File::ShareDir with PAR support
use File::SharedDir::PAR ':ALL';
# exact same interface as the normal File::ShareDir:
# Where are distribution-level shared data files kept
$dir = dist_dir('File-ShareDir');
# Where are module-level shared
libfile-sharedir-par-perl (0.06-1) unstable; urgency=low
[ Nathan Handler ]
* debian/watch: Update to ignore development releases.
[ gregor herrmann ]
* debian/control: fix spelling mistake in long description, thanks lintian.
[ Jonathan Yu ]
* New upstream release
* Rewrite control description
* Standards-Version 3.9.1 (specifically refer to GPL-1)
* Bump debhelper compat to
Revision history for Perl extension File::ShareDir::PAR
0.06 Fri 10 Sep 2010
- Allow global installation of the File::ShareDir::PAR
routines by lobotomizing File::ShareDir.
0.05 Fri 20 Mar 2009
- Attempt band-aid fix for strange win32 test problem.
0.04 Mon 2 Mar 2009
- Fix issues accessing the dist_dir of PAR'd exes.
0.03 Sat 15 Nov 2008
- Fix issue on Win32 wrt path separators.
Browse inside libfile-sharedir-par-perl_0.06-1_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com