Moose extension to name your accessors get_foo() and set_foo()
MooseX::FollowPBP does not provide any methods. Simply loading it changes the
default naming policy for the loading class so that accessors are separated
into get and set methods. The get methods are prefixed with "get_" as the
accessor, while set methods are prefixed with "set_". This is the naming
style recommended by Damian Conway in Perl Best Practices.
MooseX::FollowPBPUser)Contributed Perl DocumenMooseX::FollowPBP(3pm)
MooseX::FollowPBP - Name your accessors get_foo() and
# make some attributes
This module does not provide any methods. Simply loading it
changes the default naming p
libmoosex-followpbp-perl (0.05-1) unstable; urgency=low
[ Jonathan Yu ]
* New upstream release
[ Ansgar Burchardt ]
* Email change: Ansgar Burchardt -> firstname.lastname@example.org
[ gregor herrmann ]
* Bump (build) dependency on libmoose-perl.
* Set Standards-Version to 3.9.2 (no further changes).
* Bump debhelper compatibility level to 8.
* Add /me to Uploaders.
* Update years of ups
- In Moose 1.9900+, attributes from roles no longer acquire the consuming
class's attribute traits. However, you can apply attribute traits like this
one to attributes in roles, and that trait is preserved when the role is
applied to a class.
See the documentation for more details.
- Respect "is => 'bare'" attributes.
- Use mode
Browse inside libmoosex-followpbp-perl_0.05-1_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com