control superclass method dispatch
SUPER allows to dispatch control to the superclass with a better syntax than
the original mechanism. It provides an universal method super to determine a
class' own superclass. SUPER allows the use of mixin and roles as the class
containing the method is no more needed at compile time.
SUPER(3pm) User Contributed Perl Documentation SUPER(3pm)
SUPER - control superclass method dispatch
Find the parent method that would run if this weren't here:
my $self = shift;
my $super = $self->super('my_method'); # Who's your daddy?
libsuper-perl (1.17-1) unstable; urgency=low
[ Nathan Handler ]
* New upstream release
- Update to ignore development releases.
- Remove comments
- Add myself to list of Uploaders
- Bump Standards-Version to 3.8.3
- Add some missing email addresses
- Update upstream copyright year
- Add myself to debian/*
Revision history for Perl extension SUPER.
Wed Apr 4 05:54:23 UTC 2007 ($Rev: 154 $, $Author: chromatic $)
- avoid deep recursion problem on deep hierarchies (RT #24795, Paul Talacko)
Sat Sep 30 20:34:51 UTC 2006 (Rev: 2941, Author: chromatic)
- allow weird class names (RT #21491, Joshua ben Jore, with some caveats)
- added documentation for weird class names and caveats
Browse inside libsuper-perl_1.17-1_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com