Perl class for running system commands
System::Command is a class that launches external system commands and return
an object representing them, allowing to interact with them through their
STDIN, STDOUT and STDERR handles.
System::Command(3User Contributed Perl DocumentaSystem::Command(3pm)
System::Command - Object for running system commands
# invoke an external command, and return an object
$cmd = System::Command->new( @cmd );
# options can be passed as a hashref
$cmd = System::Command->new( @cmd, \%option );
libsystem-command-perl (1.07-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Team upload.
[ Alessandro Ghedini ]
* Email change: Alessandro Ghedini -> email@example.com
[ Salvatore Bonaccorso ]
* Imported Upstream version 1.07
- Update t/20-zombie.t as it sometimes fails because of a race condition.
* Update debian/copyright file.
Update format to copyright-format 1.0 as
Revision history for System-Command
1.07 Wed Apr 18 03:00:50 CEST 2012
- t/20-zombie.t sometimes failed because of a race condition.
I'm now testing my assumptions, make the test in question a
little bit useless, and closing RT #74959
1.06 Sun Jan 8 00:36:40 CET 2012
- add tests that show that I don't understand what I'm
Browse inside libsystem-command-perl_1.07-1_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com