module for specifying tests with a finer granularity
Test::Block allows one to specify the number of expected tests at a finer
level of granularity than an entire test script. It is built with
Test::Builder and plays happily with Test::More and friends.
Note: Test::Block has been marked DEPRECATED by its author. It was
written before subtests existed in TAP and Test::More. These days
subtests will probably be a better option for you.
Test::Block(3pm) User Contributed Perl DocumentationTest::Block(3pm)
Test::Block - DEPRECIATED: Specify fine granularity test
use Test::More 'no_plan';
use Test::Block qw($Plan);
# This block should run exactly two tests
local $Plan = 2;
pass 'first test';
# oops. forgot second t
libtest-block-perl (0.13-1) unstable; urgency=low
[ Nathan Handler ]
* debian/watch: Update to ignore development releases.
[ Ansgar Burchardt ]
* debian/control: Convert Vcs-* fields to Git.
[ Florian Schlichting ]
* Imported Upstream version 0.13.
* Added deprecation warning to long description.
* Converted to source format "3.0 (quilt)".
* Use minimal debian/rules.
Revision history for Perl extension Test::Block.
0.13 - 24 Jan 2012
- Marked as depreciated
- Fixed RT#74295 (thanks Andreas Koenig)
- Moved to github
- Removed spelling.t, pod.t, signature.t and documented.t from mandatory
- Added a bunch of optional developer tests
- Added reference to Test::Group (thanks to Nadim Khemir)
Browse inside libtest-block-perl_0.13-1_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com