Perl module to test string and data structure differences
CPAN's Test::Differences compares data structures and strings
and returns their differences in a UNIX diff fashion if they
are "not ok". Useful for comparing large structures easily
when running tests.
Test::DifferencesUser)Contributed Perl DocumenTest::Differences(3pm)
Test::Differences - Test strings and data structures and show
differences if not ok
use Test; ## Or use Test::More
eq_or_diff $got, "a\nb\nc\n", "testing strings";
eq_or_diff \@got, [qw( a b c )], "testing ar
libtest-differences-perl (0.61-1) unstable; urgency=low
[ Nicholas Bamber ]
* Added myself to Uploaders
* New upstream release
* Upped standards version to 3.9.2
* Upped debhelper to 8
* Added debian/source/format
* Refreshed copyright
[ Ansgar Burchardt ]
* debian/control: Convert Vcs-* fields to Git.
[ Salvatore Bonaccorso ]
* debian/copyright: Replace DEP5 Format-Specif
Changes file for Test::Differences
0.61 Sat April 16, 2011
- Allow an option to override Sortkeys in C<eq_or_diff>. Thanks to Mark
Zealey for the suggestion.
- Unnumbered tests. There's no point to them.
0.60 Sat April 16, 2011
- Make '' and undef not equal. Thanks to Pavel Shaydo for the patch.
- Made Data::Dumper minimum version 2.126 to resolve
Browse inside libtest-differences-perl_0.61-1_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com