Check for pod coverage in your distribution
Test::Pod::Coverage is a wrapper for Pod::Coverage that
automates the process of testing one's documentation for
completeness. It is mostly used as a final check before
distributing a new release.
Also see lib-pod-coverage-perl.
Coverage(3pm) User Contributed Perl Documentation Coverage(3pm)
Test::Pod::Coverage - Check for pod coverage in your distri‐
Checks for POD coverage in files for your distribution.
use Test::Pod::Coverage tests=>1;
pod_coverage_ok( "Foo::Bar", "Foo::Bar is covered" );
Can also be calle
libtest-pod-coverage-perl (1.08-3) unstable; urgency=low
[ Stephen Gran ]
* Lower debhelper compatibility level back to 5
[ gregor herrmann ]
* debian/control: Added: Vcs-Svn field (source stanza); Vcs-Browser
field (source stanza); Homepage field (source stanza). Removed: XS-
* debian/rules: delete /usr/lib/perl5 only if it exists (closes: #467773).
Revision history for Test::Pod::Coverage
1.08 Wed Jan 25 21:59:49 CST 2006
* File and directory names may now contain periods and hyphens.
* Now exports all_modules().
1.07_01 Wed Dec 28 23:10:31 CST 2005
* Can now use an alternate class that implements the Pod::Coverage
interface. This is mostly useful for avoiding the
Upstream author: Written by Andy Lester, "<andy at petdance.com>".
Thanks to Ricardo Signes for pat
Browse inside libtest-pod-coverage-perl_1.08-3_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com