passive checker of Python programs
Pyflakes is program to analyze Python programs and detect various
errors. It works by parsing the source file, not importing it, so it
is safe to use on modules with side effects. It's also much faster.
Unlike PyLint, Pyflakes checks only for logical errors in programs;
it does not perform any checks on style.
pyflakes - simple Python source checker
pyflakes [file-or-directory ...]
Pyflakes is a simple program which checks Python source files
for errors. It is similar to PyChecker in scope, but differs
in that it does not execute the modules to check them. This
pyflakes (0.5.0-2) unstable; urgency=low
- remove old reference to upstream page, it's in Homepage field now
* debian/patches/set_exit_status.diff, debian/pyflakes.1
- removed no longer needed patch, and updated manpage to reflect the real
exit status of the program; thanks to Jakub Wilk for the report and to
Johannes Kulik for the patch; Closes: #595177
- Convert pyflakes to use newer _ast infrastructure rather than compiler.
- Support for new syntax in 2.7 (including set literals, set comprehensions,
and dictionary comprehensions).
- Make sure class names don't get bound until after class definition.
- Fix reporting for certain SyntaxErrors which lack line number
- Check for
Copyright: © 2005 - 2006, Andrew Mitchell <email@example.com>
Copyright: © 2008 -
Browse inside pyflakes_0.5.0-2_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com