emacs-lisp pyrex-mode for pyrex
Pyrex lets you write code that mixes Python and C data types any way you want,
and compiles it into a C extension for Python.
This Emacs mode is derived from the Python language mode, python-mode,
and provides syntax highlighting for Pyrex scripts.
pyrex (0.9.8.5-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Acknowledge NMU (closes: #519951)
* Adjust pyrex-mode depends for emacs22 (closes: #485766)
* Fix Vcs-* fields (closes: #536808)
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.8.3
-- Paul Brossier <email@example.com> Tue, 08 Dec 2009 01:11:36 +0100
pyrex (0.9.8.5-1.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Prepare for the upcoming Python 2.6 trans
- Function export code was erroneously generated for 'extern' functions
declared in a .pxd file. [Sebastian Sable]
- The 'api' option was not recognised with 'ctypedef public class'.
- MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET is no longer set unless the undocumented -X
option is being used. Hopefully this will prevent complaints about it
This package was first debianized by Peter Harris <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 11:08:39 +0000.
It is now maintained by Paul Brossier <email@example.com>
This version was downloaded from
Upstream Author: Greg Ewing <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Copyright 2004-2009 email@example.com
Pyrex is free of restri
Browse inside pyrex-mode_0.9.8.5-2_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com