graphicals tool for Pyro
Pyro (PYthon Remote Object) is an easy to use and powerful distributed object
system for Python.
This package contains two graphical name server control tools:
- xnsc : built on top of the Tk toolkit
- wxnsc : build in on top of WxWindows
pyro-gui - graphical interfaces to Pyro Name Server Control
pyro-wxnsc [host] [port]
This manual page documents briefly the pyro-xnsc and
This manual page was written for the Debian(TM) distribution
pyro (3.7-2) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Bernd Zeimetz ]
- Adding Homepage field, removing pseudo-field from description
- Rename XS-Vcs-* fields to Vcs-* (dpkg supports them now)
- Updating my email address.
[ Sandro Tosi ]
- uniforming Vcs-Browser field
- bump Standards-Version to 3.7.3
- bump versioned build-dep on python-centr
This package was debianized by Cédric Delfosse <email@example.com> on
Sat, 30 Aug 2003 21:27:41 +0200.
It was downloaded from http://pyro.sourceforge.net
Irmen de Jong <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Copyright (c) 2002 by Irmen de Jong
Pyro is copyrighted under the MIT license.
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person
Browse inside pyro-gui_3.7-2_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com