provides optional OpenID integration for Django
The django-auth-openid library can be used to add OpenID support
to Django applications.
It integrates with Django's built in authentication system, so most
applications require minimal changes to support OpenID login. The
library also includes the following features:
* Basic user details are transferred from the OpenID server via the
simple Registration extension.
* It can be configured to use a fixed OpenID server URL, for use in SSO.
* It supports the launchpad.net teams extension to get team membership
= Django OpenID Authentication Support =
This package provides integration between Django's authentication
system and OpenID authentication. It also includes support for using
a fixed OpenID server endpoint, which can be useful when implementing
single signon systems.
== Basic Installation ==
1. Install the Jan Rain Python OpenID library. It can be found at:
django-openid-auth (0.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial release (Closes: #578623).
-- Fladischer Michael <FladischerMichael@fladi.at> Wed, 09 Jun 2010 11:48:54 +0200
Browse inside python-django-auth-openid_0.2-1_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com