email bounce detectors (Python 2)
This library provides a set of heuristics and an API for detecting the
original bouncing email addresses from a bounce message. Many formats found
in the wild are supported, as are VERP and RFC 3464 (DSN).
flufl.bounce (2.1.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
-- Barry Warsaw <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 23 May 2012 14:30:38 -0400
flufl.bounce (2.1-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Team upload
[ Barry Warsaw ]
- Build and install Python 3 versions via % expansion targets instead
of for loops in override targets.
- Remove test target debugging output whe
NEWS for flufl.bounce
* Add classifiers to setup.py and make the long description more compatible
with the Cheeseshop.
* Other changes to make the Cheeseshop page look nicer. (LP: #680136)
* setup_helper.py version 2.1.
* Fix TypeError thrown when None is returned by Caiwi
This work was packaged for Debian by:
Barry A. Warsaw <email@example.com> on 2011-08-22
It was downloaded from:
Barry Warsaw <firstname.lastname@example.org>
<Copyright (C) 2004-2011 Barry A. Warsaw>
This package is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
modify it under the terms of the GNU Les
Browse inside python-flufl.bounce_2.1.1-1_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com