high level API for Python internationalization (Python 2)
This package provides a high level, convenient API for managing
internationalization translation contexts in Python application. There is a
simple API for single-context applications, such as command line scripts which
only need to translate into one language during the entire course of their
execution. There is a more flexible, but still convenient API for
multi-context applications, such as servers, which may need to switch language
contexts for different tasks.
flufl.i18n (1.1.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
-- Barry Warsaw <email@example.com> Wed, 23 May 2012 15:12:19 -0400
flufl.i18n (1.1-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Team upload
[ Barry Warsaw ]
- Build and install Python 3 versions via % expansion targets instead
of for loops in override targets.
- Remove test target debugging output when DE
NEWS for flufl.i18n
* Add classifiers to setup.py and make the long description more compatible
with the Cheeseshop.
* Other changes to make the Cheeseshop page look nicer. (LP: #680136)
* setup_helper.py version 2.1.
* Support Python 3 without the need for 2to3.
This work was packaged for Debian by:
Barry A. Warsaw <firstname.lastname@example.org> on 2010-11-03
It was downloaded from:
Barry Warsaw <email@example.com>
<Copyright (C) 2004-2010 Barry A. Warsaw>
This package is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesse
Browse inside python-flufl.i18n_1.1.1-1_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com