acceptance testing framework for Python
Freshen is a Nose plugin that performs automated testing based on functional
descriptions. Its syntax is similar to Cucumber.
It enables non-technical users to write specifications in a simple language.
- Freshen is an acceptance testing framework for Python.
- It is built as a plugin for Nose_.
- It uses the (mostly) same syntax as Cucumber_.
What's New in Version 0.2?
- Freshen now supports Backgrounds_ for a feature.
- Freshen now supports the **But** keyword for steps of Scenarios_.
- Freshen now supports the simple case of `Step Argument Transfor
h1. Counter Independence Tests
This example is not a real example. It is used as self tests. It is not in the self_test folder because we needed a sandbox for some tests.
Note that some of the tests fail intentionally. The purpose is to verify actual output against expected output.
h1. Self Test
Cucumber's own features (ROOT_DIR/features) run the features in this directory and look at the output.
Note that several of these fail intentionally. The purpose is to verify actual output against expected
freshen (0.2-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Example files added (Closes: #620363)
* Swiched to dh_p
Browse inside python-freshen_0.2-2_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com