Python library to interact with Git repositories
python-git provides object model access to a Git repository, so Python can be
used to manipulate it. Repository objects can be opened or created, which can
then be traversed to find parent commit(s), trees, blobs, etc.
GitPython is a python library used to interact with Git repositories.
GitPython is a port of the grit_ library in Ruby created by
Tom Preston-Werner and Chris Wanstrath.
.. _grit: http://grit.rubyforge.org
* Git_ tested with 22.214.171.124
* `Python Nose`_ - used for running the tests
* `Mock by Michael Foord`_ used for tests. Requires 0.4
python-git (0.1.6-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release. (Closes: #512584)
* Changed licensing of packaging to match upstream's license.
-- Daniel Watkins <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 07 Feb 2009 12:10:15 +0100
python-git (0.1.5-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release. (Closes: #501211, #507276)
* Added Debian Python Modules Team to Uploaders field.
* Added in Sphinx documentation.
* Removed ambiguity between paths and treeishs. When calling commands that
accept treeish and path arguments and there is a path with the same name as
a treeish git cowardly refuses to pick one and asks for the command to use
the unambiguous syntax where '--' seperates the treeish from the paths.
This package was debianized by Daniel Watkins <email@example.com> on
Sat, 26 Jul 2008 20:4
Browse inside python-git_0.1.6-1_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com