Python library to write multi-track MIDI files
MIDIUtil is a pure Python library that allows one to write multi-track Musical
Instrument Digital Interface (MIDI) files from within Python programs. It is
object-oriented and allows one to create and write these files with a minimum
python-midiutil (0.87-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Update Vcs fields in control file.
-- Tiago Bortoletto Vaz <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 26 Mar 2012 09:01:52 -0400
python-midiutil (0.87-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Add --with python2 to dh sequencer. Thanks to Luca Falavigna.
* Fix typo in package description. Thanks to Jonas Smedegaard.
* Switching to Debian Multimedi
Date: 20 October 2009
First public release.
* Tweaked email address in contact information.
* Added/updated documentation.
* Tweaked the setup.py file to produce better distributions.
Date: 9 October 2009
* added addNote as main interface into package (not
addNoteByNumber). It's been a while since I've cut a release,
Browse inside python-midiutil_0.87-3_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com